This is an exciting time to work for STBHS. The company is 12 years old and is expanding it's staff, services, and the number of clients that are reached in Maricopa and Pinal Counties. STBHS believes in providing growth opportunities for our employees. Nearly all of our managers and directors were promoted from within, and with growth comes even more opportunities!
STBHS is a drug free environment, and all candidates are subject to pre-employment drug testing.
A valid Arizona Drivers License is required of all candidates.
We encourage diverse populations to apply.
Current Employment Opportunities at STBHS:
- Behavior Intervention Specialist
- Therapeutic Recreation Program Assistant Manager
- School Based Mentor BHT
- Male Independent Life Skills BHT
- Trauma Therapist (Licensed)
- Community Based Counselor
- After School Therapeutic Recreation Program BHT
- Community Based Therapist/Counselor-LGBTQ Community
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverages
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (Including Birthday Holiday)
- Annual Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Supervision and licensure for LAC and LIC
- Use of STBHS company vehicles, laptops and cellphones for employees that provide direct client care
- Pay for AZBBHE license and renewal fees
Click here to be directed to our secure, encrypted employment application: